Monday 12 August 2024

Crafty Collaborations - August Scrapbook Sunday - Season Of Green & Gold



 

 

 
 
 
Welcome to the Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop,
Crafty Collaborations is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from throughout
the world collaborating together and sharing their creative flair.
You may have joined me from
Helen - LoveADuckie Blog or
you may be starting here with me... Thank you for joining us this month.


I LOVE not having any theme or challenge for our Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop.
It allows me to choose EXACTLY what I want to create with, not having any boundries.


I chose to use the products from the Online Exclusive range offered every 2 months. 
I chose the DSP, Vellum and Cherry Cobbler and Pearl adhesive backed Berries.


I LOVED the images on Season Of Green and Gold and the Graceful Greenery Vellum
 

 


 
 Such a simple layout from me, BUT it is not for the feint hearted.
This layout required hours of fussy cutting because I was being a cheap skate and
said to myself I don't need the Stamp and Die to match the DSP.
Well I am really regretting that decision.

 
Using a Page Maps Sketch I followed it almost to design, the only thing I added
was the circle in the middle of the 2 photos.

I used Lost Lagoon Stampin' Write Marker for the dotted (which I suck at)
border on the left and top and the journalling panel below the photos.

I stamped the You Are Beautiful Stamp in Lost Lagoon 1st and 2nd generation stamping.
This created the wreath look behind the photos.
Then I started to stick the leaves that I fussy cut from the DSP and Vellum over
that stamped images until I filled it the shape.

Using a piece of 4" x 4" DSP to go behind the photos, then I Die-cut a white vellum layer
with the Deckled Circles Die to add over that...Sadly, you actually don't get to see much of it.

I fussy cut the bells and added them randomly on the layout.  Next were the berries.
The stamped sentiment from Greeting Of The Season.
Which was stamped on a Die-cut Deckled Circle with Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
and then backed with a larger Deckled Circle from Real Red cardstock.

Picking a title for a layout that I have created and don't know which photos
I will be using is hard, so Thanks Google for your suggestions.
I went with All I Want...
AS that will work for almost any photos that I choose.




Up Next is Julia Quinn

I hope that you have enjoyed all the layouts that we shared with you today.
We have so many talented scrapbookers among us Stampin' Up! Demos
don't you agree with the AMAZING layouts here.

 Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the
Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop.


 I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW - I love what you’ve done with the vellum circular wreath detail - that looks just brilliant and shows off the paper gloriously! And I love the title - thank you for the great inspiration!! Next time I’m going to google!! And I love the colours too

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.