Monday 15 January 2024

Crafty Collaborations - Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop - Stippled Rose DSP (FREE)

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the very 1st Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop,
Crafty Collaborations is a group of Stampin' Demonstrators from throughout
the world collaborating together and sharing their creative flair.


 


 


 
 
 
You may have joined me here from Julia's Blog - Handmade by Julia
 with a layout that I am sure is truly a piece of artwork.
 
My layout was inspired by a Page Maps Sketch from Becky Higgins
And I changed it up a bit...
Sketches are a starting point to a layout, this gives you a guide of where
to place photos and titles and embellishments.





I am using the FREE Softly Stippled 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper
from Sale-A-Bration (SAB) promotion that Stampin' Up! has every year.
For every $90 you spend you can chose an item from the SAB catalogue.
This DSP co-ordinates with the Stippled Roses on pg 64 of the Jan- Apr Mini Catalogue.
I don't own this set, so I chose to fussy cut all these roses from the paper.

My Son got married in Oct so this layout will be used for the their Wedding Album.
 (2) x 12" x 12" Pebbled Path Cardstock
(2) x A4 Gray Granite Cardstock
12" x 12" Black Cardstock


Up Next is Michele Jutrisa
 Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the
Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop.


 I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Cheers Shaz
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow such a beautiful layout, love the stippled roses. just haven't played with it yet. Glad I could join up this month, really loved getting back into scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the colours and the title is perfect!! I love the combination of the Notes of Nature dies with the roses - sooooo lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooop, forgot to sign - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very different layout. I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.