Wednesday 10 January 2024

Stamp 'n Hop - Feb Hop - Shake It Up with Shaker Cards


 

 

 Welcome to Stamp 'n Hop Monthly Blog Hop
this month we are focusing on Shaker Cards.



 I have chosen to showcase the Lighter Than Air Designer Series Paper from Jan-Apr Mini
and Beautiful Balloons Bundle from the Annual Catalogue.
These work wonderfully together.



I made a very simple shaker card by die-cutting the 3 Balloons together
and then die-cutting the balloons from our dimensional sticker sheet to add dimension.
The sequins are not current because I don't own any of the current sequins.
I used 1 of our plastic bag to contain the sequins between the layers of dimension.


 
There are so many beautiful colours in the Designer Series Paper
Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia
Lemon Lolly, Petal Pink and Pool Party.
I used four of the colours in my Shaker Card




I hope that you enjoyed my shaker card and that you are inspired to create
something very similar.

Up next is Mo Rootes with her creation


Thanks for visiting
Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68
where Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life.
Please leave me some LOVIN' in the form of a comment.
We all LOVE being CREATIVE - Cheers Shaz

1 comment:

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.