Saturday 13 January 2024

Stamp 'n Hop - Celebrating Sale-A-Bration

 

 


 

Welcome to January's Stamp'n Hop Blog Hop.
We are Celebrating Sale-A-Bration (SAB) during the months of January & February 2024.
You may clicked on my link to land here or have followed the Hop from
Jana Secord Blog

So this Blog Hop will be featuring products from the SAB brochure where for every $90
you spend on Stampin' Up! products you receive SAB rewards.
There are 2 levels of rewards $90 and then $180. You get to choose your rewards...

Sooo I LOVE Pretty Paper, therefore I chose one
Most Adored 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper, pg 9.
There are
of the 5 different DSP which you can choose from in the SAB brochure.



Also I am using Sending Smiles Stamp Set, pg 26 from the Annual Catalogue.







Purchase the Bee Mine Suite Collections and you will earn $90 SAB rewards.
I will only be using the Bee My Valentine Bundle, pg 10 which includes a punch
from the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalogue.













This year that I have a stash of old kits from classes that I have held over the last couple of years,  so I am using these to create projects that I am creating for various challenges.

The pack I grabbed today has a Thick Basic White Gate Fold Card inside
with 3 pieces of Basic White for the front panels. 
So the only things I am adding is the Most Adored Designer Series Paper
and the Bits and Bobs to decorate my card.

I used the Hearts and the Small Scalloped Circle from this set of dies.


 
I used the inside of the Hoop Dies with the Stitching on it for the layering
behind Small Scalloped Circle.
AND I hand drew around the button die to create glasses on the Bee



Thick Basic White Card Base - 8 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Scored from 2 1/8" from both sides

Most Adored DSP - (2) x 5 1/2" x 1 7/8" - Front Left & Right panels
Basic White Cardstock - (3) x 3 3/4" x 1 1/2" - 2 Left side panels and 1 Right side panel.
Most Adored DSP - (3) x 3 1/2" x 1 1/4" - 2 Left side panels and 1 Rights side panel
Most Adored DSP  2" x 2" - Outside of Scalloped Circle
 Most Adored DSP  2" x 2" - Inside of Scalloped Circle
Bee Mine DSP - Real Red White Floral - (2) Lg hearts punched
Vellum Cardstock - (2) Lg hearts punched
Basic White Cardstock - 5 5/8" x 4" - Insert Layer

Basic White Scrap for Stamping - 5 3/4" x 4
Stamp Sending in Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Ink & Diecut with Sending Die
Stamp Smiles Across The Miles in Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Ink
 
Stamp Bee Body in Bubble Bath Classic Stampin' Pad Ink
Stamp Bee Details in Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Ink and punch out Bee Body
Stamp Bee Face in Mememto Tuxedo Black Ink
 
Stamp Bee Antenee in Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Ink and punch out small heart.
Stamp Bee Body
in Bubble Bath Classic Stampin' Pad Ink x (2) to create
Love & Big Hugs Die Cut Hearts Stamped with Real Read Classic Stampin' Pad Ink
Draw around the button die to create the glasses on the Bee
with Black Stampin' Write Marker, add Wink of Stella to middle of eyes.

Stamp Inside Sentiment in Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad Ink
Stamp Bee Trail in Bubble Bath Classic Stampin' Pad Ink
on the Insert Layer

Embellishments - Heart Pearls (retired)

If you would LOVE to be able to create this card with all the products used
check it out here in my Online Store




Up next is
Shel Anderson

Glad that you could HOP along with us today on the Stamp 'n Hop Blog Hop
featuring the Most Adored DSP products from our SALE-A-BRATION Catalogue.

 I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Cheers Shaz



 

 

 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sharon? Love that you are using your older kits & teaming them up with new. Thank you for hopping along with Stamp 'n Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky, it is FUN to combine the 2 and give it new life <3 I had FUN creating this card. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet card Sharon, waiting for this pretty dsp to arrive in my house x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mo, it is sooo pretty especially the gold side...Hated to cover it up really with this card.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.